Anne & Harry - Glasgow Cathedral & Cameron House, Loch Lomond
Anne & Harry’s wedding was full of our favourite things – love and laughter, a bit of bling and a lot of style, Scottish banter and Irish craic, Guinness (of course!), and an exceptionally charismatic crowd. We left feeling as if we had spent the day with old friends, and wish them all the joy and happiness in the world.
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Anne & Harry, click on the link below.
See something you love? Anne & Harry’s wedding team included:
- Venues – Blythswood Square Hotel (bride’s preps), Glasgow Cathedral & Cameron House
- Hair – Pamela Docherty, Asteria Bridal; Makeup – Jennifer Peffer, Asteria Bridal
- Wedding dress – Pronovias; Shoes – Christian Louboutin
- Groom’s outfit supplier – Cameron Ross
- Flowers – Mood Flowers
- Cake – Made by Anne’s aunt’s friend; Dessert Table – Heather’s Cakes
- Invitations – Minted; Photo Booth – Fun K Pix
- Transport – Doigs of Glasgow
- Music & Entertainment – Cairn String Quartet (ceremony & drinks reception), The Brightside (band)
- Filmmaker – Cherry Tree Films
- Photography – Elemental