Caroline & Patrick's wedding at St Mary's RC Cathedral & The Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh
We loved Caroline & Patrick’s laidback approach to planning their wedding – when we first met, they had yet to step inside their ceremony venue, which just happens to be one of the most impressive cathedrals in Edinburgh! Their wedding day was full of love and laughter, Irish craic and Scottish banter – with friends and family very much at the heart. It was an incredibly fun day, ever so slightly windy (remember the recent summer wind storm?), and absolutely beautiful in every way.
Caroline & Patrick – We wish you all the happiness in the world! And we hope you enjoy your preview.
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Caroline & Patrick, click on the link below.
See something you love? Caroline & Patrick’s wedding team included:
- Venues – St Mary’s RC Cathedral & The Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh
- Hair & Makeup – The Make Up & Beauty Studio
- Wedding dress – Stephanie Allin
- Shoes – Rainbow Shoes
- Groom’s outfit supplier – Roderick Charles
- Flowers – Planet Flowers
- Cake – Too Good To Eat
- Stationery – Grainne Fielding (Daydream Designs)
- Transport – Ecosse Classic Cars (wedding cars), Allans Coaches (coaches to take guests from the ceremony to the reception)
- Videography – James Hood, Strawberry Wedding Films
- Music & Entertainment – Scotpipe, The Pacific Wedding Band, Rose Street Quartet (the string trio for the ceremony) and Iain Hood (harpist at the drinks reception – he will also be accompanied by a flutist)
- Photography – Elemental