Fiona & Adrien - Greyfriar's Kirk & Prestonfield House, Edinburgh
We knew that Fiona & Adrien’s wedding would be very beautiful and full of fun and laughter, and we were hopeful that, if we were very lucky, we would get to see Adrien’s renowned dance moves. And when the big day rolled around it was all that we had imagined, and more. From the soft colours and romantic flowers to the stunning lantern ceiling in the stables, it was a day packed with super pretty touches. Not to mention Fiona’s two very fabulous dresses, the fantastic multi-lingual speeches, a surprise flash mob dance and one of the most enthusiastic dancefloors we have seen on our wedding travels. What a wonderful way to start married life!
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Fiona & Adrien, click on the link below.
See something you love? Fiona & Adrien’s wedding team included:
- Venue – Greyfriar’s Kirk & Prestonfield House Stables, Edinburgh
- Hair & Makeup – Sharon & Monica at Made-up
- Wedding dress – Day dress: Beatrice by Ronald Joyce & Evening dress: Sonora by Maggie Sottero; Shoes – Jimmy Choo; Earrings – Tiffany
- Groom’s outfit supplier – Moss Bross
- Flowers – Planet Flowers
- Cake – Liggy’s Cakes
- Transport – Ecosse Classic Cars
- Band – Rerr Terr Ceilidh Band and DJ
- Additional styling – Carnival Chaos
- Photography – Elemental