Hollie & Craig's wedding at Hopetoun House, near Edinburgh
We have been so looking forward to sharing Hollie & Craig’s wedding photos! They were married at the incredible Hopetoun House on a beautiful spring day this May. Even after a few years photographing weddings at this stately home, the view every time we drive through those magnificent gates still takes our breath away.
It was an incredibly thoughtful and beautifully planned day full of love & laughter, sparkle & soft spring colours, top banter, wonderful food & great music. And we loved Craig’s reaction to his surprise present from Hollie – not just a guitar but a Martin. Quite possibly the best wife ever!
Hollie & Craig – We will smile every time we think of your wedding day in the years to come. It has been so great getting to know you both and we look forward to catching up soon. Until then, we hope you enjoy this preview of your photos. And there are lots more still to come!
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Hollie & Craig, click on the link below.
See something you love? Hollie & Craig’s wedding team included:
- Venue – Hopetoun House, South Queensferry, near Edinburgh; Caterer – Heritage Portfolio
- Hair – Jodie Gardner; Makeup – Stacey Leigh Spalding Professional Makeup Artist
- Wedding dress – “Heather” Blue by Enzoani from Anne Priscilla Bridal and Pronovias lace jacket; Shoes – Untold, House of Fraser; Accessories – Jenny Packham earrings and hair comb,
- Groom’s outfit supplier – JH Kilt Hire, Grangemouth; Bridesmaids’ Dresses – Dessy from Pamela Jaynes Bridal
- Flowers – Pretty Little Flowers; Cake – Truly Scrumptious, Linlithgow; Stationery – Twenty-Seven.Co.Uk
- Transport – Forever White Wedding Cars
- Music & Entertainment – Cairn String Quartet and Superhouse
- Filmmaker – Solar Weddings
- Photography – Elemental