Elizabeth & Scott - Canongate Kirk & Surgeons' Hall, Edinburgh
There’s something very special about photographing a military wedding – knowing that a couple have had to endure a great deal of time apart and that their love has been strong enough to go the distance. Elizabeth and Scott’s wedding took place this autumn in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town. It was a day full of love and laughter, with top banter and some pretty great dance moves thrown in for good measure. We loved photographing their wonderful wedding and wish them all the love and happiness in the world.
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Liz & Scott, click on the link below.
See something you love? Liz & Scott’s wedding team included:
- Venue – Canongate Kirk & Surgeons’ Hall, Edinburgh
- Hair & Make-up – Circles Hair & Beauty
- Wedding dress & veil – Joyce Young at By Storm; Jewellery – family heirlooms
- Shoes – Dune
- Groom’s outfit supplier – Military uniform; ushers’ kilts – Kiltpin, Falkirk
- Flowers – Lilium
- Cake – Laura Lam (Bride’s Mother)
- Transport – Edinburgh Executive Travel
- Catering – Heritage Portfolio
- Band – Callanish
- Photography – Elemental