MaryBeth & Andy - Dundas Castle, South Queensferry
Regular readers of our blog will know that we love an international romance (being a trans-Atlantic couple ourselves), and so we were really excited to be part of MaryBeth & Andy’s US-Scots wedding from the off. Having met and fallen in love on a cruise ship (how great is that?!), they celebrated their wedding at the historic and beautiful Dundas Castle, just outside Edinburgh. We loved being part of their Scottish celebration and are so happy that they get to live in the same country (and continent) from now on! We wish them all the love and happiness in the world.
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for MaryBeth & Andy, click on the link below.
See something you love? MaryBeth & Andy’s wedding team included:
- Venue – Dundas Castle, South Queensferry
- Hair – Janice at JD Bridal
- Wedding dress – Eve of Milady, Panache Bridal Store, Los Angeles; Shoes – Winnie Couture, Los Angeles; Accessories – Lyon’s Jewelers
- Groom’s outfit supplier – Keith Scott Kilt Shop
- Flowers – Planet Flowers
- Cake – Truly Scrumptious
- Piper – Roddy Deans
- String quartet, clarsach player and Highland dancers – Reel Time Events
- Band – Jon Ritchie and That Swing Sensation Band
- Filmmaker – Edinburgh Film Company
- Photography – Elemental