Nadia & Shaun's wedding - St Margaret's Cathedral & Western House Hotel, Ayr
Inspired by Champagne, lace and pearls, Nadia & Shaun’s wedding day was full of stylish touches and lovely details. Add in a great Yorkshire and Ayrshire crowd, and it was a celebration full of love, laughter and brilliant banter.
Nadia & Shaun – We have loved hearing how your plans have come together over the past few months and it was great to see all your hard work pay off – what a beautiful day! Special mention goes to Nadia for trekking across the beach in her Louboutins. We hope you enjoy the preview and look forward to showing you more soon. C&J x
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Nadia & Shaun, click on the link below.
See something you love? Nadia & Shaun’s wedding team included:
- Reception venue – Western House Hotel, Ayr
- Make-up by EyeCandy
- Wedding dress – ‘Blue’ Enzoani by Benjamin Roberts
- Shoes by Christian Louboutin
- Accessories – Leigh Anne Headpiece, vintage jewellery & Ayedo
- Bridesmaids dresses by Jasmine
- Groom’s outfit by Slaters Menswear
- Flowers by Kirstie’s Flowers, Troon
- Ice-cream cart by Mancini’s ice-cream
- Transport – Scottish Classic Wedding Car Company
- Music & Entertainment: Piper – Bryce mcCulloch; Jazz band & pianist – Michael Kelly; Band – Nightshift; Pipe Band – Isle of Cumbrae Pipe Band.
- Videography & video diary room by AMD Studios Ltd
- Photography by Elemental Weddings