Neil & Will's wedding - The Signet Library, Edinburgh
From the moment we met, we knew that Neil & Will’s wedding was going to be absolutely fabulous and so much fun. After all, with a Dolly Parton meets literary theme, how could it be anything but? We’ll let the photos do the talking…
Neil & Will – What an incredible day! Can we do it again? Hope you enjoy the preview and there are lots and lots more still to come! x
See something you love? Neil & Will’s wedding team included:
- Preps venue – Hotel Missoni
- Wedding venue – The Signet Library
- Hair by Leanne Arthur and her team, Babu Hair
- Makeup by Lauren Gollan
- Grooms’ outfits – Kilts from Kiltpin Falkirk (Highland glen tartan – first to have pink in it in Scotland!). Navy velvet kilt jackets by McCalls Highlandwear, Aberdeen. Ties and kilt socks custom made.
- Groomsmaids’ dresses – Ivory & Navy dresses by Coast and coral pink dresses by Biba at House of Fraser; Shoes – Zara.
- Accessoires – Groomsmaids’ Rose Gold jewellery by Marc Jacobs, USA. Best men pocket watches from etsy.com. Grooms’ rings by ROX of Glasgow.
- Flowers – Planet Flowers
- Cake – Macaroon tower from Patisserie Madeleine
- Catering – Heritage Portfolio
- Music & Entertainment – Band of Gold and The Cairn String Quartet
- Event Lighting – Finix
- Vintage Photobooth – LookLook
- Photography – Elemental