Samantha & Peter's wedding at Dryburgh Abbey, Melrose
Did you spot Samantha and Peter’s beautiful Edinburgh engagement shoot on the blog earlier this week? They travelled from Canada to be married in the Scottish Borders, in a intimate outdoor ceremony in historic Dryburgh Abbey. From the atmospheric setting as they exchanged vows in the medieval ruins to the breathtaking scenery afterwards, it was an unforgettable day. They were completely up for braving the elements and the rain only added to the romance.
Samantha & Peter, we loved being part of your Scottish wedding and hope you enjoy the celebrations still to come back home. And for now, enjoy your preview!
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Samantha & Peter, click on the link below.
See something you love? Samantha & Peter’s wedding team included:
- Venues – Dryburgh Abbey & Dryburgh Abbey Hotel
- Hair & Make up – Laura Gray Weddings
- Wedding dress – Moonlight Couture; Shoes – Nine West; Accessories – Aldo Accessories & DIY
- Groom’s outfit supplier – Uomo Suits (Winnipeg) and Highland Scottish Gift Shoppe (Calgary)
- Bouquet – Made by the bride
- Piper – Iain Chisholm, c/o Boogieland Entertainment
- Photography – Elemental