Sophie & Ross - Mansfield Traquair, Edinburgh
We love shooting weddings at Mansfield Traquair – not just because we live around the corner and can walk home (which admittedly is a bonus!), but because it is utterly beautiful, incredibly atmospheric and looks amazing with all the different colours and themes we’ve seen in there. Sophie & Ross’ wedding took place on one of those all-seasons, Scottish summer days – with blaring sun and heavy rain both making an appearance. It was a day full of style & romance, smiles & great banter, soft furry sporrans & some of the most impressive press-ups we’ve ever seen on a dancefloor! We loved being there to catch all the action, and wish Sophie & Ross a lifetime of love and adventure!
To comment on the photos, or leave a message for Sophie & Ross, use the button below.
See something you love? Sophie & Ross’ wedding team included:
- Venue – Mansfield Traquair, Edinburgh
- Hair – JD Bridal Hair
- Make up – Eyecandy Scotland
- Wedding dress – Stephanie Allin from Lamesley Bridal
- Shoes – Christian Louboutin
- Accessories – Tiffany & Co.
- Groom’s outfit supplier – Georgian Dress Hire and Lamont Sporrans
- Flowers – Planet Flowers
- Cake – M&S
- Stationery – Twenty-Seven
- Transport – Ecosse Cars and City Cabs
- Videography – Inspire Video Production
- Catering – Heritage Portfolio
- Music & Entertainment – Bahookie, Pickled Piper and Sarah McNeil (Harpist)
- Photography – Elemental